Date Validation Issue for System Entity:Date

ST21 SBH

Nov 9, 2021, 11:53:25 AM11/9/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi,

When an invalid date is provided in the test sentence (for example 31st November 2021 or 31st February),  Dialogflow returns a random corrected date that is far in the future like(31st December 2021)

Expected is, to either provide a valid date which would be next valid day like 1st December 2021, or set the date parameter to an empty string or as you feel appropriate.

Please find below screenshot for your reference.
dialogflow_issue_001.PNG

Thanks
Regards

Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 9, 2021, 8:20:28 PM11/9/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Please note that Google Groups forum is meant for general discussion of the platform, not specific technical issues. You can find more info about Community Support Overview on Google Groups here.

For any technical queries or if you think your issue is related to code, you can post at the Stack Overflow or Server Fault and a community of developers will assist you. For that I can see you have already posted at the StackOverflow thread here.

I would like to encourage you to report this technical issues or this feature request at the Public Issues by selecting the Dialogflow component under AI and Machine Learning from here. One of the Google Cloud Platform Support agent will be happy to assist you.