Can't import prebuilt agent "Restaurant-Booking"

Edmund Cinco

Jun 16, 2022, 2:27:40 PM6/16/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi, why I can't import the prebuilt agent "Restaurant-Booking"?  FVB_dMTVEAAvec5.png

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 20, 2022, 6:28:53 PM6/20/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Could you please tell me what have you tried so far? Also refer to the next information on the limitations that a prebuilt agent has and also how to properly import them onto your project.

Based on this documentation there are a couple limitations that prebuilt agents have.

  • Prebuilt agents are only available for the global region.

  • Each prebuilt agent supports a subset of all Dialogflow languages. When you are browsing pre-built agents, only the pre-built agents that support the default language of the active agent are shown.

Also to import a prebuilt agent to your project:

  1. Go to the Dialogflow ES Console.

  2. Click Prebuilt agents in the left sidebar menu.

  3. Hover the mouse over a prebuilt agent.

  4. Click View details.

  5. Click Import.

  6. Either create a new GCP project or choose an existing one.

  7. Click OK.

Edmund Cinco

Jun 23, 2022, 4:30:14 PM6/23/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Eduardo, I can import other pre-built agents except for Restaurant booking. the error keeps showing like what in the screenshot I posted.

Thanks,
Edmund

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 28, 2022, 6:33:00 PM6/28/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Prebuilt agents include intents and entities for their use cases, but you need to provide intent responses. Responses often depend on your specific scenario or need to be retrieved via fulfillment. Also here’s a tutorial from a restaurant bot and demonstrate part by part how to get it working.