Help Fulfillment Tutorial

NdabezithaZulu

Mar 16, 2021, 11:31:01 AM3/16/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hey guys would really appreciate your help, I'm new to all this stuff, and I've been stuck for almost 10 days now on this Tutorial.
 So I've watched the 'Deconstructing Chatbots' Tutorial and everything was okay up until the 'Integrating Google Calendar'.
From what I can gather, in the tutorials the Parameters $date , $time are separate.  Whereas in the current version they are a single parameter $date-time. This is what I assume to be the problem because in the Index file "https://github.com/priyankavergadia/AppointmentScheduler-GoogleCalendar/blob/master/index.js
its still written as two separate parameters ,so now the Calendar function doesnt seem to work.
I would really appreciate someone's help. Just trying to learn and improve myself

Jinjun Q

Mar 16, 2021, 3:54:49 PM3/16/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello,

Can you show the link of the tutorial and tell us which part you are blocked?