Dialog Flow Inline Editor

Aditya Singhania

Nov 17, 2021, 5:10:53 AM11/17/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
When ever i am trying to write a simple Node js command i am getting error .
I am writing the code in inline editor console under FulFillment in Dialog Flow.
Response i am getting
"Cannot display response in Dialogflow simulator. Please test on the Google Assistant simulator instead."

Can some one help me please
Message has been deleted

Fabio De Angelis

Nov 19, 2021, 11:32:52 AM11/19/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Hello, could you please explain more in detail what you would like to do?
From the response you are getting it seems like you are using Google Assistant Integration, and the response message is reminding you that in that case you should use the Google Assistant Simulator to visualize the output of your commands.
I am attaching some useful guides about Dialogflow’s Google Assistant Integration that can help you to understand it better.
[1]: https://developers.google.com/assistant/df-asdk/overview
[2]: https://developers.google.com/assistant/df-asdk/dialogflow
[3]: https://developers.google.com/assistant/df-asdk/actions-sdk