how to get multiple output responses

Javier García García

May 6, 2022, 2:24:03 PM5/6/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi, I'm new here so I don't know how to use Dialogflow very well.

I am working on a project with a database that contains 2 columns, one made up of words and short phrases and the other made up of numbers. I have already set all the rows as questions (words and short phrases) and answers (the numbers). I would like to know if there is a way in which by putting a long phrase the chatbot will return the sequence of numbers of the words or short phrases that make up the long phrase. Would anyone know how to do this?

For example, suppose 'Hi' is '1', 'my name is' is '5' and 'Javier' is '3'. What I want when I type 'Hi my name is Javier' is for the chatbot to return 1 5 3.

Thank you very much in advance.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

May 6, 2022, 6:41:29 PM5/6/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Only two simple responses will be accepted as a response. If you want more content you will need to consolidate your text into one of the two responses.

Mizar Contasti

May 13, 2022, 7:34:55 PM5/13/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
You can got it with Entities, correct context lifespan and a webhook.