DialogFlow Validation Not working on ES Agent(s)

Chris Thomas

Apr 1, 2021, 3:10:24 PM4/1/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello,

I have created a virtual agent and imported a number of intents via the API, approximately 60+ at the moment but will grow to over 700+ as the customer builds this out. As of right now, even with the existing 60+ intents, validation does not appear to be working.

I have two intents with the exact same training phrase within them, and would expect validation to catch that and throw a warning. But I am seeing nothing in the validation to indicate duplicate/similar training phrases across the board, in fact it shows nothing at all.

I wasn't sure if this was the proper venue for issues like this. This is a very large state gov customer, so I can escalate internally through the GCP account team if needed. The support plans on the project are not enabled for enterprise as these are all linked to a central billing account which I do not have access to as a partner.

Monica (Google Cloud Platform)

Apr 2, 2021, 4:53:02 PM4/2/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
It will be best to open a case with the GCP support since it looks like the issue is specific to their project.