Dialogflow Pepper Robot / integration not working when using a server other than GLOBAL

Katharina Linden

Jun 7, 2022, 10:26:38 AM6/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi everyone!

I want to use Dialogflow ES with Pepper Robot. The integration works well when I use the Global server for data at rest - not for the European ones tho. Is there a way to do this via EU servers or do I have to use the Global one?

Thanks in advance!

Raul Saucedo Ramirez

Jun 7, 2022, 5:28:00 PM6/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

For Dialogflow ESIntegrations are available in Global . You can see this link. (refer to Dialogflow ES Regionalization and data residency Limitations)

Integration is not available in the agents created in the regions.

  • europe-west1

  • europe-west2

  • australia-southeast1

  • Asia-northeast1

For integrations to be available in your ES agent, make sure that the region of your agent is set to Global.