Beta features on EU servers?

Itai Neter

Mar 4, 2021, 1:57:04 PM3/4/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hey guys,
I want to enable integrations (specifically the web messenger one),
But it looks like there are no beta features at all on EU-W1,
Did I do something wrong?
Thanks!

Maciej Maliszewski

May 4, 2021, 9:06:18 AM5/4/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
The integrations are still unavailable for EU regions :(

Kind regards,
Maciej

Itai Neter

May 4, 2021, 9:33:41 AM5/4/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Yeah, that sucks :(

Ivana Sharma

May 6, 2021, 3:48:32 PM5/6/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Hi,

As per the Dialogflow limitations, When a non-default region is selected integration feature is not available currently.

=> As such a Feature request[1] has been submitted with the DialogFlow engineering team to address the concern. You can star [2] the report [1] to receive updates directly from the product team.

Also, I would recommend up-voting on the issue by clicking on the `+1` icon indicated above the title of the request[1].

Thank you.

[1] https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/183685826

[2] https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/guides/subscribe#starring_an_issue