How can I deploy dialogflow program with google nest hub?

Jieun Lim

Jul 12, 2022, 12:36:00 PM7/12/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
As you you know, Google action will be terminated in Next year. Therefore
I've decided to implement the same conversation with google Dialogflow so
that I can use the conversation after Conversational Actions sunset.

1.  How can I test google Dialogflow conversation with google Nest Hub?
With google Action, the conversation can be tested in google nest hub with
a triggering word(e.g. Hey google talk to my survey manager). With
Dialogflow, I've made a simple Intent and tried to test it in nest hubs.
However, google Nest hub cannot recognize the predefined intent in
Dialogflow. I know that we can test dialogflow program with inline test
simulator and Web demo in the console.

2. How can I give interactive/custom User interfaces that interactive
canvas API provided, with google Dialogflow?

Allen Firstenberg

Jul 12, 2022, 2:26:08 PM7/12/22
to Jieun Lim, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
The short answer is - you can't.

There have been no announced ways to run third party apps or interactions on a Google Nest Hub after the Conversational Action sunset next year.

Allen

--
© 2022 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/385804ab-ad33-49ac-8ebe-43fb772c87a5n%40googlegroups.com.