Dialogflow problem since 10/10/2021

Anthony Stefano

Oct 22, 2021, 4:24:47 AM10/22/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello every one,

In recent days, I have noticed some understanding problem in my bot. Without any change, some intents no longer respond correctly. Even intent with buttons and the exact phrase in a follow intent. Seems like the comprehension ability has been altered in general. Here is an example which has always worked and which has not worked for a few days.

Button: I am a tenant
               : I am not a tenant.

In the intention "I am a tenant" I had this in training sentence:
I am a tenant or his legal representative

I have removed the "legal representative" and it works. What worries me is that it has always worked.

Has anyone else spotted any issues these days?

Andrew Cooper

Nov 24, 2021, 7:07:47 AM11/24/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello, Thank you for your question.

Do you have the Dialogflow audit logs enabled for your project?

We recommend activating the logs Interaction logging to Dialogflow [1] and
Log interactions to Google Cloud [2] to help investigate the cause of this
behaviour. Enable logging and then retest your application to see if this
helps to locate whats happening.