Multiple Welcome intent

Dinesh Zende

Jun 8, 2022, 10:33:52 AM6/8/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Depending on the user login, I want to show different welcome screens/intents. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Devashish Mamgain

Jun 8, 2022, 10:49:12 AM6/8/22
to Dinesh Zende, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
yes it is following through Events. For the intent, give it a name. For example:
Welcome_Dashboard
Welcome_Pricing
Welcome_Features

Then trigger that event from that page, i have written an article about it here: https://www.kommunicate.io/blog/dialogflow-intents-trigger/

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/9747348b-5612-4ff6-8881-37b13f701285n%40googlegroups.com.

Allen Firstenberg

Jun 8, 2022, 11:46:34 AM6/8/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
It depends exactly what you mean.

It sounds like what you're saying is that you want a different response based on different criteria (which user logged in, etc).

The easiest way to do this is to setup Fulfillment for the welcome intent and, in that fulfillment, evaluate the different criteria. Based on the results of that evaluation, you can send back something different.

You can do that with the usual libraries, or with a library such as multivocal (https://multivocal.info) which is designed to let you set different "outents" based on the criteria you set.

Allen

Mizar Contasti

Jun 16, 2022, 8:13:51 AM6/16/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Well, first I would like to know. Why do you want to show different welcome screens?

The intent should be the same.