Live Intent Training

Jeremy Selwin

Jun 8, 2022, 6:40:23 PM6/8/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
When using Dialogflow ES, I retrieved messages from conversations in the "Training" tab and assigned a specific intent to each message. I used this method heavily in my intent training. Is there a similar way to perform this task using Dialogflow CX? Currently, I can only create the intent and manually insert the training phrases either through a file upload or by typing out the phrase.

Thanks.

Jose Gutierrez Paliza

Jun 9, 2022, 12:38:36 PM6/9/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Dialogflow CX uses your training data to build machine learning models[1] specifically for your agent. Each flow of your agent has its own model. This training data primarily consists of intents, intent training phrases, and entities referenced in a flow.

There is two types of ML training:

Standard NLU and Advanced NLU .

The standard NLU type has a setting to enable or disable automatic training.

The advanced NLU type does not support automatic training.

If you have disabled automatic training, or the NLU type does not support automatic training, you must execute manual training after you have completed updates.

[1]https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/training#draft-auto