Custom Conditional Responses

Quinton Newman

Nov 11, 2020, 12:36:34 PM11/11/20
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi! Is there any way to get a better understanding of what the custom payload code editors and conditional response code editors are capable of? I'm still fairly new to writing code but usually when I write functions in an editor there is more to it than just the simple page. What will this editor allow me to pass through and how?

Riel Airen Ponce

Dec 29, 2020, 2:37:31 AM12/29/20
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Custom Payload code editor from Fulfillment is where you can add custom payload responses for your agent. Custom payload responses are custom, advanced responses supplied in a JSON format.

While, Conditional response is used to provide responses according to the conditions.