How to extract parameters sent from webhook?

JM Chetan Kumar

Jun 13, 2022, 7:07:49 PM6/13/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hello there,

I need to extract the parameters which is sent from the webhook and this need to be presented as info in the next page.

For Ex:
I will sending the students names as chips. based in the user selection I need to present the selected student name and small details.

I am sending the details in parameters while sending the student name chips. but not able to get that details of the selected student.

Can you please tell me if this is the better option or is there any other way to achieve this?

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 14, 2022, 1:17:47 PM6/14/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

You could create an APIcontroller into your code and put code inside of it just like the next example I’m sharing.

public class MyApiController : ApiController {

//…

     [HttpPost]

                        public IHttpActionResult Connect([FromBody] AsisstantRequest request) {

//…