My session parameters do not get substituted in the text when I use the $ sing (ex: $sys.email).

Ricardo Maluf

Jun 15, 2022, 2:19:11 PM6/15/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hello friends,

Can anyone help, please?

My session parameters do not get substituted in the text when I use the $ sing (ex: $sys.email).

For example: If I acquire the email of the person in a previous conversation in the same section, and attribute to @sys.email, I am not being able to prompt it in a conversation using the $ sign. For example when my Agent say: "Your email is $sys.email". The Text appears in messenger with the dollar sign. It should appear: "Your email is em...@gmail.com". But it prompts "Your email is $sys.email".

The same is happening with Custom Entities.

What am I doing wrong, please?

Thanks

Ricardo

Ed Elrod

Jun 15, 2022, 4:51:55 PM6/15/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
If you have collected the email address as a parameter named "email" earlier, try responding with "Your email is $session.params.email". Or if you collected "sys.email", try "$session.params.sys.email".

For some reason, I always want my parameters to be $system.whatever, but that's never their name. Sigh.

-Ed