System entities not being supported

siddharth abhi

May 10, 2022, 12:11:57 PM5/10/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
If I used some system entities that is not supported by the agent's  language, will CX treat it as sys.any or will it throw exception.

How do I re use entities such as sys.unit-weight that is supported in ES but not in CX.

siddharth abhi

May 10, 2022, 4:11:22 PM5/10/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Also Why CX is able to infer sys.temperature for German when it is not supported for the same.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

May 10, 2022, 6:19:15 PM5/10/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

siddharth abhi

May 13, 2022, 10:48:58 AM5/13/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Thanks for the documentation, but it doesn't answer the question how am I going to deal with unit-weight and unit speed when unit-weight-name is not supported in CX.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

May 13, 2022, 1:48:23 PM5/13/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Let me search for documentation to see if I can find a workaround for the issue you are facing, in the meantime you can see the limitations that dialogflow cx has

siddharth abhi

May 16, 2022, 5:34:45 PM5/16/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Another question question related to extending system entities.
From what I gathered ,from  documentation , extending system entities requires creating new entity with display_name= "sys.color"

"display_name":"sys.unit-weight",
"kind": "KIND_LIST",
 "auto_expansion_mode": "AUTO_EXPANSION_MODE_DEFAULT",
"entities": [
{
"value": "whatever",
"synonyms": [
"whatever"
]
}
],
"enable_fuzzy_extraction": False

Questions
1. Why doesn't above request throw error when sys.unit-weight is not extendable
2. what is the use of auto_expansion_mode here, when I am extending system entity
3. Will auto_expansion_mode set to true, make my system entity ,infer values that are not provided beforehand(actual values + extended values)
4. Is the purpose of auto_expansion_mode in context of extending system entities , to make sys.entities infer values not previously provided along with providing some extra values through synonym+values array.