Reviewing No-match user inputs

Lion Nemo

Mar 3, 2021, 10:50:59 PM3/3/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi,

I would like to ask if dialogflox cx offers services that we can view the no-match user inputs. I noticed that Dialogflow ES has the "history" service to save and view all interactions but it is not available for dialogflow cx yet.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nemo
Message has been deleted

Yasar Ramjan Makandar

Apr 7, 2021, 6:42:09 PM4/7/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Currently, Dialogflow CX doesn’t have the History feature similar with Dialogflow ES. However, you can still view the ‘no-match’ user inputs from your Dialogflow CX agent.

In order to check the ‘no-match’ user inputs, you can view or export conversation logs from Dialogflow CX using Stackdriver by following the steps below:

1. For Dialogflow CX Logging, go to the agent Settings in the upper right corner of the Dialogflow console and enable the "Enable stackdriver logging" option. Note that logs generated after enabling this option will be recorded in Stackdriver (Operations Logging).

2. Once some logs are collected, go to Google Cloud Platform Console’s Logging section.

3. In the Log’s Explorer section, you may expand the Query results entry to view the ‘no-match’ user inputs.

2021-04-07.png

4. In the Log’s Explorer section, click on the Actions dropdown and select Create Sink.

2021-04-07 (1).png

5. Enter Sink Name, select Sink Service and Sink Destination.

6. When prompted to Choose Logs to include in the sink, you can use inclusion filters like the following to extract logs by project_id, agent_id, session_id, etc.

resource.labels.project_id=”sample-project-id"

labels.agent_id="sample-agent-id"

labels.session_id="sample-session-id"

For more information about exporting logs, kindly check this Exporting Logs with the Google Cloud Console documentation. You can also try exporting Stackdriver logs using the Cloud Logging API, kindly check this documentation for more details.

You can also check the Stackdriver Pricing documentation.