Dialogflow CX - Google Calendar

Tamás Molnár

Aug 11, 2022, 11:09:34 AM8/11/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
I would like to connect  the Dialogflow CX and the Google Calendar. I found only two articles: https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/chatbots-dialogflow-fulfillment#2  and  https://medium.com/google-cloud/deconstructing-chatbots-understanding-fulfillment-by-integrating-dialogflow-with-google-calendar-dde40a3856ff  But they used Dialogflow ES and when I copied the index.js and package.json into Cloud Functions webhook, did not work. Can You send me a link, a description about Dialogflow CX - Google Calendar integration? Thank You  Tamas

Jose Gutierrez Paliza

Aug 18, 2022, 12:20:42 PM8/18/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
CX webhooks are similar to ES webhooks, except that request and response fields have been changed to support CX features. You can follow this document to see how does CX work using Cloud Functions.