Dialogflow Agent COVID-19 Chatbot - 'Start Screening' doesn't work properly

Chin Jia Hong

Sep 23, 2021, 1:12:10 PM9/23/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
I am working on a project which requires me to build a COVID-19 chatbot using Dialogflow Agent. I have been following along the video 'How to build a Rapid Response Virtual Agent using Templates'. But when I tried using the Dialogflow Agent (by clicking on 'TRY IT NOW' button on Dialogflow Messenger integration), I realized that there was a problem. For your information, I clicked on 'Start Screening', and answering some questions; however, it stop asking me further questions after asking me ' Are you answering for yourself or someone else?  '.

Any help on this problem is much anticipated. Thank you in advanced! Start Screening problem.png

Odejinmi Samuel

Sep 23, 2021, 3:55:30 PM9/23/21
to Chin Jia Hong, Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi Chin,

You have to make use of follow-up intent, to continue the conversation.

Regards

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow CX Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-cx...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow CX Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-cx-edition-users/a00b7662-3149-4761-bb51-897a67833183n%40googlegroups.com.

Chin Jia Hong

Sep 23, 2021, 11:23:21 PM9/23/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Thank you for the quick and helpful response!