Dialogflow CX

208 vues

19PD14 - JEEVA R

non lue,
13 sept. 2022, 18:47:0913/09/2022
à Dialogflow CX Edition users
 I am building a chatbot using dialogflow cx now, the problem is I cannot add any custom rich responses like dropdown list or any custom file upload options in CX. Is there any way for that?

Osvaldo Lopez Acuña

non lue,
19 sept. 2022, 18:29:2119/09/2022
à Dialogflow CX Edition users
Here you’ll find documentation about rich response messages.

Important update: Questions and conversations that took place in this Google Group (Dialogflow CX Edition users) now have a new home in the Google Cloud Community here.

You can still read historic messages within this Google Group, but you can no longer submit new messages or replies. All future questions and discussions will take place in the Google Cloud Community

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message