Correct way to handle root language code

siddharth abhi

May 31, 2022, 1:00:07 PM5/31/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
I am facing issues while inferring because of language code.
If my bot has to support en-gb , then according to https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/agent-multilingual#root

default_lang_code='en'
supported_language_codes=[ 'en-gb' ]

Am I doing something wrong here, because when I try to call detect_intent api with "en-gb" as language code, the bot is not able to infer anything.

Bot is only able to infer when default_code is "en-gb" itself during agent building.

What should be the ideal config for this case.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 3, 2022, 1:07:58 PM6/3/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
What I would recommend to you is to use default_code = “en-gb” since this way all the inferrings will work without a problem.