clickable options in Dialgflow CX

Kiran Upadhya

Feb 8, 2021, 1:35:38 AM2/8/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi,

Is it possible to show clickable options in Dialogflow CX? If "YES" can I get an example for this.

I have created a simple Agent in Dialogflow CX. When the user enters a city name then I want to list pin codes that should be clickable. How can I achieve this in Dialogflow CX?

perftest cigniti

Mar 4, 2021, 10:28:58 AM3/4/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

In the responses select GoogleAssistant and in Add Responses select suggestion chips.

Riel Airen Ponce

May 21, 2021, 1:17:18 AM5/21/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Yes, it is possible. Depending on the Integration you’re using, you may use a custom payload for any rich responses, such as buttons or suggestions chips, to your Agent. Note that if you are using a custom integration, you would have to implement it on your own.

In my end, I have tested it using the available text-based integration which is Dialogflow CX Messenger.

I selected a custom payload in the "Add dialogue option" and followed the format of the payload in the suggestion chip response type for Dialogflow CX Messenger.

See screenshot below of the test I made in Dialogflow CX Messenger:

1.png

Note that the suggestion chips or any rich responses will not show in the Dialogflow Console’s Simulator, instead you can only see the JSON response when you expand the custom payload tag in the Agent’s response. See below for reference:

2.png

Julian Uribe

May 21, 2021, 10:48:55 AM5/21/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
hi, must add the previous code sent doesn't work in facebook integration, need to do some small changes, more or less this way:

chipsFBvsDFUI.png

obv the left side is FB code, the bad thing in facebook is that when someone click the chips it disappear in the conversation but get the payload, the right side is for embed dialogflow UI and is mixed rich response with card GIF, u can test how is showed using new google sites builder (webpage), i am testing it and u can check how is showed here: https://www.mentoringpokeronline.com/zona-de-usuarios (need to writte in spanish, "hola" and after "info" and be sure use the first widget, a lot of test garbage there lol)

widgetpruebas.png