Re:Exporting Intents and Training Phrases

Amyn Rajwani

Nov 9, 2021, 7:36:45 PM11/9/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Has anyone figured out how to export your intents and their related training phrases in CX?

Fabio De Angelis

Nov 10, 2021, 11:51:21 AM11/10/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Hi,

It doesn’t seem to be possible to export single intents in Dialogflow CX (like in Dialogflow ES).
However a possible workaround could be exporting flows [1] or the entire agent [2], and then to keep only the intents you need, by removing the others.

[1]: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/flow#export

[2]: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/agent#export

Amyn Rajwani

Nov 10, 2021, 2:10:16 PM11/10/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hello, thank you for this. My plan was to export the intents and responses and training phrases to an excel sheet. Get my business team to update it and then import this spreadsheet to update all the intents with responses and training phrases.  This way the business has an exact copy of what is inside the bot.