Simulation of human responses and multi-page carousels with the payload.

xunvi bot

Oct 15, 2021, 3:52:48 PM10/15/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi !

I would like to create with the dialogflow console messages with delay (3 to 10 seconds) to simulate human responses

Also I would like to create multi-page carousel responses.

Can someone help me configure the payloads for this to be successful?

Thank you so much.

Swaylan Woodley

Oct 19, 2021, 5:09:35 PM10/19/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
To set the right expectations, please note that Google Cloud Platform support does not support resolving customer coding issues, architectural advice, nor third-party configuration [1], but as a courtesy I will try to identify a solution for you in this case.Also note that Google Groups are reserved for general product discussion, while Stack Overflow [1] is better suited for technical questions and how-to questions.

Natively, there's no functionality within Dialogflow CX (or Dialogflow ES) to delay triggering an intent. But here are some examples how your inquiries can be achieved [2][3][4][5], which should be similar for Dialogflow CX.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/dialogflow-es
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61276118/how-do-you-delay-a-follow-up-intent-in-dialogflow
[3] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63567406/creating-a-slow-reply-from-dialogflow
[4] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58432447/how-to-create-a-facebook-carousel-in-dialogflow-as-custom-payload/58475643#58475643