WebEx Teams Integration

Patrick Bostic

Jan 11, 2021, 11:30:30 AM1/11/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hello,
I am trying to integrate with WebEx teams but there is not a Webex Teams/Cisco Spark option under Integrations. There is only Dialogflow Messenger. Do I need a paid account before this option shows up?

Axel Eduardo Murillo

Jan 14, 2021, 5:58:28 PM1/14/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

A Webex Teams / Cisco Spark integration is not available in Dialogflow CX. You may review the current list of Dialogflow Integrations available here in our documentation.

However, you may consider developing your own integration using our API and Client Libraries.

David Macias

Jan 15, 2021, 10:33:15 PM1/15/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Funny I was looking at the same thing today. You'll definitely have to use the API to integrate DF into Webex.