Copying Route Groups

Michelle Collins

Sep 10, 2021, 2:30:08 PM9/10/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Is it possible to import / export route groups from one flow to another? We want supplemental questions to be available from any flow without having to repeat them every time. Thanks in advance.

Nitin Bhandari

May 5, 2022, 10:25:40 AM5/5/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi there, i did find myself facing same issue, i did open up a feature request here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/231499024

On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 11:30:08 AM UTC-7 mcol...@codebaby.com wrote:
Is it possible to import / export route groups from one flow to another? We want supplemental questions to be available from any flow without having to repeat them every time. Thanks in advance.

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. Soul Machines Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."

Please consider the environment before printing this email.