Upgrade from Trial to CX

Arvand O

Aug 26, 2021, 5:02:04 PM8/26/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi,
Im hitting my daily quota limit for Dialogflwo Trial and I like to upgrade to the CX. I have already setup billing but i dont see any obvious way to upgrade the API service? Can somebody please let me know how this can be done? Thanks.

Mark Jonathan Pagatpat

Aug 27, 2021, 10:43:09 AM8/27/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Note that the Dialogflow Trial Edition is a Dialogflow ES type of agent. Dialogflow ES and Dialogfow CX are two different virtual agent services, each of which has its own agent type, user interface, API, client libraries, and documentation. Therefore, it is not possible to upgrade from the Dialogflow ES Trial Edition to the CX Edition. You would have to recreate your ES agent in your new CX agent. More information in Edition comparison.

If you want to continue using a Dialogflow ES type of agent, you can upgrade the Trial Edition to the Essentials Edition which has a higher quota. To do so, from the Dialogflow ES console left hand menu, click on “Upgrade” and select the Essentials Edition plan.
es_upgrade.png

Arvand O

Sep 2, 2021, 11:25:29 AM9/2/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Thanks. I was strictly using the API and i totally forgot that that there is actually a panel that you can create bots and manage intents! Thanks to you, i logged in to Dialogflow panel and upgraded my agent from Trial to ES and everything got resolved. Too bad i couldn't continue using my credit as i had ended up $900 in just a day but its all good.