clear $page.params.status = FINAL on a page to re-input

FÖRDERTURM Digital

May 25, 2022, 11:10:08 AM5/25/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hi there,
how can I re-enter on a (form) page where I had previously entered parameters and where I had already asked for $page.params.status="FINAL" to exit the form. The re-entry on this page is because the user wants to update their previously entered parameters. Do you have any idea?

thanks
FT

Raul Saucedo Ramirez

May 26, 2022, 6:01:28 PM5/26/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

You can see this link[1] with a similar issue, they want to update data. This link[1] is about a google lab will be helpful how this parameter($page.params.status) works with an example.

[1]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68140223/dialogflow-cx-not-allowing-to-reference-form-parameters-in-entry-fulfillment

[2]https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/focuses/22615?locale=id&parent=catalog