Can we edit endsession page settings?

Srikanth Bonagiri

Sep 13, 2022, 6:47:12 PM9/13/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Hello Everyone,
I was trying to end the session after some x-time at the endsession page. When I tried to access this page the edit setting options are disabled. Can we edit this page? If not, How can we set timer to end the session?

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Quantiphi Inc and/or its affiliates. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, copying, storage or other use of all or any portion of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message in its entirety

Ernesto Contreras Pinon

Sep 21, 2022, 12:57:56 PM9/21/22
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Have you checked this Stackoverflow thread? The solution involves implementing your own handler for ending a session, which allows you to customize it, unlike the default session end page. If you continue having issues with this implementation, the appropriate forum to use for any future messages (as this Google Group has been deprecated) would be located here:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AI-ML/bd-p/cloud-ai-ml

If you don’t have a Community account, it’s easy and free to sign up by following the steps here.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Account-Info-Registration/How-to-Create-a-Community-Account/ta-p/161492