[Shared Task 2022] Eval-AI submission limit for test phase

Song Feng

Mar 27, 2022, 9:07:27 AM3/27/22
to dialdoc
Dear all,

Please note that there are only 6 submissions in total allowed during test phase since this is for the evaluation on test set and we are not supposed to probe or fine-tune models on test set.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Please use this email address or

Thanks,
Song

Song Feng

Mar 27, 2022, 11:49:41 AM3/27/22
to dialdoc
Hi all,

For the teams who uses the submissions for Test phase by mistake and would like to recover the quota, please email me (sng...@gmail.com) asap.

For all teams, please do use the same team name as Dev phase for our reference.

Thanks!

Best,
Song