Shared task poster preparation for the workshop

yunah

May 16, 2022, 11:16:14 PM5/16/22
to dialdoc
Dear DialDoc organizers,

I'm writing this email to ask if I have to prepare a printed version of the poster for the workshop.

I have participated in the shared task MultiDoc2dial and have already submitted the poster through the given link a few weeks ago.
If I attend the conference in-person, am I supposed to have a printed version of my poster? If so, what poster size and form should I follow?

I haven't got any notice about the instructions for presenters and what I should prepare.
I'm not sure where to ask for that information, so if anybody is aware, could you please tell me where the information is announced?

Best regards,
Yunah Jang