Questions about the paper submission for the shared task

Honghee

Jan 9, 2022, 11:17:10 PM1/9/22
to dialdoc
Dear Song,

My question is when should the participants of the shared task (MultiDoc2Dial) submit their papers?
I noticed that the final date for the shared task leaderboard is due on April 3rd, whereas the workshop paper due date is Feb 28th.
Should the shared task participants report only the results before Feb 28th?

Best regards,
Honghee

Song Feng

Jan 10, 2022, 8:36:06 AM1/10/22
to dialdoc
Dear Honghee and who it may concern,

We tried to give as much time as possible for Shared Task participants to develop models and submit to leaderboard, so the final submission date is pushed to April 3rd.

For Shared Task paper submission, we are preparing to find out if it is possible to postpone the submission date a little bit, but it will be still before the final leaderboard submission date because we need to give enough time for the review process.

We would suggest the Shared Task paper writing to focus on describing the approach and results on validation set or leaderboard Dev set (TestDev set). The results on final Test set can be added for the camera-ready.

We will notify the dates and guidelines for Shared Task papers soon.

Thank you!

-Song