DialDoc 2023 - camera-ready and presentation

Song Feng

May 29, 2023, 10:01:05 AM5/29/23
to dialdoc

Dear all,

This is reminder that the camera-ready submission for archival papers is due May 30th. We are following the ACL workshop timeline. We do encourage all papers to submit an improved version that incorporates reviewers’ feedback. Let us know if you need more time.

We received some questions about the presentation formats. Generally, the workshop will be hybrid. We will send a separate email that would be based on ACL guideline for workshops, especially for the pre-recorded videos.

For registration, please go to ACL registration (https://2023.aclweb.org/registration/ ).

Let us know if you have any other questions! Looking forward to meeting you all at the workshop!

Thanks,

Dial Doc Organizing Committee