regarding Shared Task leaderboards and rewards (dialdoc2022)

Song Feng

Mar 22, 2022, 10:24:38 AM3/22/22
to dialdoc
Dear all,

First, our thanks to the teams who participate the Shared Task hosted by DialDoc workshop at ACL 2022. So far, we have over 100 submissions by 10+ teams in total!

Next, we just wanted to share a few reminders and clarifications regarding the shared task competition.

- We will release the final test data this Friday, March 25. The final date to submit to the leaderboards is April 3, AoE.

- We encourage all teams to submit a technical paper to describe their system and report results, due March 27 AoE . The technical paper is required to qualify for the rewards.

- We encourage all the teams to make their leaderboard submission public. A public submission on the Test Phase leaderboards is required to qualify for the rewards.

- We will send a separate email regarding human evaluation and ranking-related specifics.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Please either email "diald...@googlegroups.com" (only visible to workshop organizers) or reply to this email address.

Thank you!

Best,
Song