Dialang and iMac

Philip De Cleen

Dec 22, 2012, 5:06:15 AM12/22/12
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

the test does not seem to run on an iMac. What can I do to do the test on the iMac ?  When opening the download file, I get a screen filled with alfa-numerical signs...

thx upfront for your reactions
Philip

Jimena Díaz Flores

Dec 23, 2012, 4:29:08 PM12/23/12
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

The test does not seem to run on Windows 7. What can I do?? when I open the dowload file, Don´t let me run the file, If you could tell me what to do  I'll appreciate

tnks

Adrian Fish

Feb 3, 2013, 4:23:43 PM2/3/13
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
You need to repackage the dialang jars and run them from a script. It's do-able, but would be a waste of time now as Lancaster is working on a web based version. All the issues with installers  and Java layouts will go away. That's the plan anyway :)

Cheers,
Adrian.