Integrating DIALANG into Moodle - need for access

olivia...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 10:38:03 AM5/17/18
to DIALANG Users
Hi there,

I know this has been asked in this forum before, but I'm hoping that nevertheless you'd be able to help.
As part of a research project we'd like to integrate DIALANG into our Moodle platform, where we intend to use it for language testing of a group of language teaching students. Would you be able to help us and grant us access to it / talk us through the process of how to integrate it?

Many thanks for your help in advance, and again apologies for asking this repeated question yet once again on this forum.

Best wishes,
Olivia