Error Compilng 'diagrams-pgf-1.4'

Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός

Sep 20, 2018, 5:03:20 AM9/20/18
to diagrams-discuss

I got an error while compilling `diagrams-pgf-1.4` .
It has different base, so I tried to unpack it using Stack and changed the version, but still not working.
I have ghc version 8.2.2 installed. Any idea on how to solve this? Thanks.

/Users/someUser/Projects/Haskell Projects/FlowChart/diagrams-pgf-1.4/src/Diagrams/Backend/PGF/Render.hs:100:10: error:

    • No instance for (Semigroup (Render PGF V2 n))

        arising from the superclasses of an instance declaration

    • In the instance declaration for ‘Monoid (Render PGF V2 n)’

100 | instance Monoid (Render PGF V2 n) where

    |          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brent Yorgey

Sep 20, 2018, 11:34:05 PM9/20/18
to Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός, diagrams-discuss
Whoops, sorry about that.  I just pushed some patches to the github repository.  If you  git clone http://github.com/diagrams/diagrams-pgf   and build with that, can you confirm whether it works for you?

Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός

Sep 21, 2018, 5:32:10 AM9/21/18
to diagrams-discuss
It works great. Thank you very much!

main.png

There is a minor warning when building diagrams-pgf.
It comes from .../diagrams-pgf/src/Diagrams/Backend/PGF.hs

warning: [-Wunused-imports]

warning.png