Examples without mainWith?

greg travis

Mar 3, 2020, 1:20:46 PM3/3/20
to diagrams-discuss
First of all, thanks to Brent Y for an awesome library!

I am scouring the documentation and examples and cannot find a way to render a a diagram without using 'mainWith'. I'm using diagrams from an executable that already has command-line arguments so I would like to pass options (backend, size, etc) via code rather than command-line args. Is this possible?

Ryan Yates

Mar 3, 2020, 1:25:29 PM3/3/20
to greg....@listenfirstmedia.com, diagrams-discuss
Hi Greg,

You are probably looking for `renderDia` and similar functions for each backend:

There is a lot of flexibility in the command line support as well (your uses might match with `mainRender`):

Hope this helps,

Ryan

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 1:14 PM <greg....@listenfirstmedia.com> wrote:
First of all, thanks to Brent Y for an awesome library!

I am scouring the documentation and examples and cannot find a way to render a a diagram without using 'mainWith'. I'm using diagrams from an executable that already has command-line arguments so I would like to pass options (backend, size, etc) via code rather than command-line args. Is this possible?

greg travis

Mar 4, 2020, 3:47:42 PM3/4/20
to Ryan Yates, greg....@listenfirstmedia.com, diagrams-discuss