Great divide and small divide

1 view

Alex

Apr 5, 2011, 4:08:54 AM4/5/11
to diagramo
We plan to simplify Diagramo architecture

Great divide
-----------------
Right now the Diagramo editor and Diagramo site are very tight
coupled. We want to make them completely independent for a few reasons
1. Most of the people are interested in editor not the whole site
2. Development of the editor will be MUCH faster as the developer will
not have to "take care" of the site too.

Small divide
As more and more people will create new sets of diagrams we should
allow them to simply plugin those new sets with minimal work.

We plan to make the figures sets as plugable as possible