Digital Japan Presentations at AAS 2022

Paula R. Curtis

Mar 14, 2022, 9:15:23 PM3/14/22
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

With the Association for Asian Studies coming up in just a couple weeks, I have compiled a list of the in-person, on demand, and virtual presentations related to digital studies and Japan (and Asia generally) for your convenience: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11tndO3F-9CB3_jKOBJrzegGZ2VbwLhRGqoL-WqaJDpM/edit?usp=sharing

If I have unintentionally missed anything please let me know!

Also, if you will be in Hawaii, don't forget that our in-person Digital Humanities Japan meeting-in-conjunction will take place on Saturday, March 26 at 2:15pm in Room 323A.

If you cannot make it to Hawaii, our virtual DH Japan meeting will be held April 1st (7AM PST; 10AM EST; 3PM GMT; 11PM JST). You can register at: bit.ly/DHJAAS22

If you would like a few minutes to present on new events, projects, or other items at the top of either of these meetings, please be in contact to let me know! Hope to see you there.

Best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History