Digital Humanities Japan Meeting AAS 2022

Paula R. Curtis

Dec 18, 2021, 6:44:09 PM12/18/21
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

If you are attending AAS in person in Honolulu in March (pandemic willing), please mark your schedules for the Digital Humanities Japan meeting at the Hawaii Convention Center, Meeting Room 323A on Saturday March 26, 2:15pm-3:45pm.

Given that many of our colleagues will not be attending I also plan on holding a virtual session as well, details to TBD. I hope to see some of you there to share the latest about your wonderful work!

Best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History