Save the Date: DH Japan at AAS 2021 (meeting in conjunction)

Paula R. Curtis

Feb 1, 2021, 5:49:06 PM2/1/21
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Please save the date 3/24 (Wed), 6:30-8:30pm EST for the Digital Humanities Japan meeting in conjunction at the Association for Asian Studies 2021! 💻🗾

Please come out (virtually) to say hello! This is an informal event. If you're interested in sharing something briefly with the community relevant to digital humanities and Japan, please email me by 3/12!

People not registered for the conference should be able to participate, but you have to create a login with the AAS conference site to get the Zoom link. This is for privacy/security concerns. Please see the AAS site for more details. For time zone conversions, see the graphic attached to this email.

Hope to see you all there!

Best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Associate and Lecturer in History

Paula R. Curtis

Feb 1, 2021, 6:06:02 PM2/1/21
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
I should also add that if anyone is unable to make that time but would still like something said about an upcoming event, program, etc, please also feel free to be in touch with me!

Paula