cross-post digital humanities (Europe), Oct 28

G P Witteveen

Oct 25, 2021, 4:45:41 PM10/25/21
to Digital Humanities Japan
Not limited to Japan content, but of interest to some readers of this group. Note the start time this Thursday is C.E.T (Central European Time). ---- Guven Witteveen, Grand Rapids, MI

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonia Favi soniafavi atgmail dotcom>
[EAJS-L] Lecture: "Manchester Digital Collections. Digital collections as a tool for research and teaching in the humanities"

Dear colleagues,

With apologies for cross-posting, I am pleased to invite you to the lecture titled "Manchester Digital Collections. Digital collections as a tool for research and teaching in the humanities" which will take place on October 28th, 2021 at 4-5 PM (CET), at the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/96691039234

I organized this event in collaboration with Daniela Moro (Department of Humanities of Università degli Studi di Torino)  and the John Rylands Research Institute and Library of the University of Manchester. I personally worked for the Manchester Digital Collections project, building its Japanese Maps Portal. This specific event is not strictly Japan-focused, but it might be of interest to people working on primary sources and/or in the field of Digital Humanities.

Many thanks for your attention, and kind regards,

Sonia Favi