Reminder: DH Japan Meeting-in-Conjunction [VIRTUAL]

Paula R. Curtis

Mar 28, 2022, 10:30:32 PM3/28/22
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
It was wonderful to see many of you in Hawaii! For those of you who could not make it, I will be holding a virtual session this Friday. You can sign up here: https://bit.ly/DHJAAS22

West Coast: 4/1 (Fri), 7:00-8:00am PT
East Coast: 4/1 (Fri) , 10:00am ET
London: 4/1 (Fri), 3:00pm GMT
Tokyo: 4/1 (金), 11:00pm JST

7am on a Friday will be a little tough for Pacific folks, but I wanted colleagues in Japan and Europe who are least likely to be able to make it to AAS to have decent times available. Please contact me if you'd like to have a few minutes at the gathering to present some new and exciting projects or ideas! We had some great introductions to projects (and those presenters are welcome to present again as well!).

All the best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History