Lecture: Digital Humanities & Japanese Studies in North America

Paula R. Curtis

Jul 16, 2022, 1:17:15 PM7/16/22
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Though it is slightly last minute, I write to let you know that I will be giving a lecture entitled "Digital Humanities & Japanese Studies in North America" as part of the DH 2022 Tokyo Commemorative Lecture Series (pre-conference).

Though many of you are probably very familiar with what Japan-centric scholarship or projects are taking place in North America related to digital studies (you're on this list, after all!), this talk will provide a broad overview. Simultaneous interpretation into Japanese will be provided.

Best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History

Paula R. Curtis

Jul 16, 2022, 1:22:04 PM7/16/22
to dhj...@googlegroups.com
I probably should have added the date and time, of course! It will take place Monday, July 18th at 6pm PST/9pm EST (7/19 10am JST). Hope to see some of you there!