FYI: "デジタルヒューマニティーズ推進のための環境構築とその課題 / Building an Environment and Its Challenges for the Promotion of Digital Humanities" on 27 February.

KIKUCHI,Nobuhiko

Feb 3, 2021, 9:02:51 PM2/3/21
to Digital Humanities Japan

Hello.

We are pleased to announce that we will hold an online symposium entitled "デジタルヒューマニティーズ推進のための環境構築とその課題 / Building an Environment and Its Challenges for the Promotion of Digital Humanities" on 27 February.

Many famous and cutting-edge DH scholars will present their DH projects and we will discuss the DH environment and the problems which it is facing.

Although there is a time difference issue, we hope that many people from abroad will participate in this event.

FYI, the language used for this symposium is Japanese.

【2月27日開催】デジタルヒューマニティーズ推進のための環境構築とその課題
https://www.ku-orcas.kansai-u.ac.jp/news/20210202_741/

Thank you.

Nobuhiko Kikuchi