EMR Application

gerald thomas

Jan 24, 2019, 4:10:42 PM1/24/19
to DHIS2 system administrators, dhis2-devs, dhis2-users
Dear all,
Happy New year to everyone. Sierra Leone is the midst of designing an EMR application. Please do anyone know any appropriate system or what is the best possible option for Sierra Leone to be successful.
--
Regards,

Gerald

Isaac Mwotasubi

Jan 25, 2019, 4:28:54 AM1/25/19
to DHIS2 system administrators
Hi Gerald,
-OpenMRS is a good option, to consider for facility based EMR, we currently have 800 facilities using it in Uganda
-For a centralized EMR, TRACKER CAPTURE in DHIS2 can serve the purpose. We use Tracker for Dreams program in Uganda and so far it has over 50,000 TEI's (enrollments).

Regards
Isaac M