Moving on from here ...

Bob Jolliffe

May 17, 2019, 9:26:05 AM5/17/19
to DHIS2 system administrators, Lamin B. Jawara
Hi

We setup this google group a few years back and it has never really taken off.

As an alternative approach to building a community of practice and
life-long learning in this area we now have our own sub-community
place on https://community.dhis2.org/c/server-administration. Please
use that for backend related discussion from now on rather than this
list. Potlaki from HISP SA is official moderator for the group.

In addition, Lamin Jawara is running a telegram group for more
lightweight discussion and we will probably use that for more urgent
or sensitive stuff. If you want to get added to the group, contact
Lamin directly on laminb...@gmail.com.

Cheers
Bob

gerald thomas

May 17, 2019, 11:03:57 AM5/17/19
to Bob Jolliffe, DHIS2 system administrators, Lamin B. Jawara
Dear Lamin,
I will love to be part of the telegram group.

Regards,

Gerald

Lamin B. Jawara

May 17, 2019, 11:14:01 AM5/17/19
to gerald thomas, Bob Jolliffe, DHIS2 system administrators
Dear Gerald,
Kindly send me your telegram number to add you to the group.
Kind regards,
--
Lamin B. Jawara
Ministry of Health and Social Welfare

gerald thomas

May 17, 2019, 11:30:26 AM5/17/19
to Lamin B. Jawara, Bob Jolliffe, DHIS2 system administrators
--
Regards,

Gerald

Bob Jolliffe

May 17, 2019, 12:58:14 PM5/17/19
to gerald thomas, Lamin B. Jawara, DHIS2 system administrators
Please contact Lamin directly. It is not necessary to copy to the whole list.

gerald thomas

May 17, 2019, 1:54:10 PM5/17/19
to Bob Jolliffe, DHIS2 system administrators, Lamin B. Jawara