Barnabas Akumba

Jun 6, 2018, 1:29:06 PM6/6/18
to DHIS2 system administrators
Hello Admins,

I just fixed my instance and upgraded to 2.29. I noticed that the instance comes to halt/shuts down frequently. I always need to stop the instance and restart.
I had a look in the logs (catalina.out) and discovered a line which is suspicious:

Jun 06, 2018 6:17:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [webapi] in context with path [/dhis] threw exception [Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded] with root cause
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Could this be the cause of the issue? Any one with a suggestion of how to quickly get around this?

Your usual prompt response will be appreciated.

Regards

--

Barnabas AKUMBA

Skype: barnabas.akumba