2024-25 DHC-NC Executive Committee

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

Jun 29, 2024, 1:48:40 PMJun 29
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

We hope your summer is going well. Once again, we are making this year's election extremely easy for all. After nominations were collected -- and nominees were contacted -- we had a full panel of enthusiastic and uncontested candidates. So, while we are still finalizing the Advisory Board, here is your 2024-25 DHC-NC Executive Committee:

President: Emma Stanley (NCSU)
Secretary: Tanya Walker (WSSU)
Communication Manager: Rhea Hebert (UNC-CH)
President-Elect: James Harr (NCSU/CBU)

Executive Board (6 members):
  • Kathryn Wymer (Duke) (term ends 2025)
  • Jennifer Lozano (UNCW) (term ends 2025)
  • Michelle Brenner (NCSSM) (term ends 2025)
  • Donna Kain (ECU) (term ends 2026)
  • Brett Chambers (NCCU) (term ends 2026)
  • Fernanda Duarte (NCSU) (term ends 2026)
Thank you to all who nominated these individuals to represent our organization and to those who accepted their nominations to serve. We look forward to the upcoming academic year with Emma Stanley taking the lead!

Sincerely,
the DHC-NC

--
The Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina (DHC-NC)
Promoting digital humanities projects and practices across North Carolina equitably and inclusively.